The Evolution of CDI
In the autumns of 2013, Helping Brainz received a call from the Community Service Council of HCLT Foundations to help them in conducting a recruitment drive for the rural people of Madanpur Khadar slums of South East Delhi (on the banks of Yamuna, near to Kalindi Bridge), that was the start of the Rural and Youth Development programmes in Helping Brainz, we together with HCLT foundations recruited more than 200 youths and unemployed resources from Madanpur Khadar to 5 different security-companies of Delhi for the roles like Gardeners, House keeping staffs, Cafeteria-boys etc.
Helping Brainz tries to involve the government in case of Rural and Youth Development programmes.
- Shiksha Pariksha Abhiyan – Rural Educational Counselling Programmes
- Helping Brainz-Jeevika – Basic Life Support Training ( Community Health and Hygiene)
- Poshaahar – Health and Nutrition Talks ( Community Health and Hygiene)
- Monthly Kiosk – Desks Monthly Kiosk Centres for Documentation
- Helping Brainz – Rakt Daan Blood Donation Camps ( Community Health and Hygiene)
Meet the Changemakers
If you wish to get associated please connect with firstname.lastname@example.org || Phone:- +91-7379843350